Have you wondered how to cancel your AT&T TV subscription? Indeed, people are more inclined to sign up for a slew of subscription services because of the emergence of subscription culture. But many rarely use them. And these underutilized subscriptions might be costly.
There are several approaches you can employ to cancel your AT&T TV subscription. If you’ve downloaded the AT&T TV app to your Mac PC, you can unsubscribe through your Apple account. If you’ve set your subscription up via your PayPal account, you’ll be able to cancel the subscription there. And, of course, you can also cancel your AT&T TV service through their official website.
Let’s go into the crucifix of the AT&T subscription and How to cancel.
What You Should Know About Canceling AT&T TV
Before canceling subscriptions, there are a few things you need to do and know. They are as follows:
- The plan will automatically renew because you gave auto-renewal consent when you registered. Unless you stop it completely.
- If you sign up for a free trial and then cancel, you face losing all the content you had access to.
- You must cancel a membership manually at least 24 hours before the trial period expires to avoid incurring costs.
How to Cancel AT&T TV
You can cancel your AT&T TV subscription in different ways. But the following are the primary approaches to cancel your AT&T TV:
1. Cancel on Your Mac PC
This fix applies to those who subscribed for their AT&T TV service through their Apple accounts. Follow these steps to terminate your AT&T TV subscription on your Mac computer:
- To get started, open the Mac App Store and then select your name in the sidebar at the bottom.
- At the top of the window, select the “View Information” option and sign in if prompted.
- Scroll down until you reach the “Subscriptions” tab on the following screen, then click “Manage.”
- Select “Edit” next to the AT&T TV app, then “Cancel Subscription.”
2. Cancel Directly From the AT&T TV Website
Perhaps you’ve initiated the membership directly from the company site. In that case, you’ll need to log into your account on the AT&T TV website. Then follow these instructions:
- Go to AT&T TV’s official website.
- Please enter your username and password to gain access to your account.
- “Billing,” “Subscription,” “Payment,” “Manage account,” and “Settings,” are all found in the menu area.
- To cancel your subscription, simply click the link and follow the directions.
3. Cancel Directly from PayPal
Those who subscribed to AT&T TV through PayPal can follow these steps to discontinue the service:
- To begin, go to the official PayPal website and login into your PayPal account.
- Select the settings tab, which is next to the log out option.
- In the Automated Payments dashboard, select “Payments” from the menu and then “Manage Automatic Payments.”
- You’ll be presented with a list of merchant agreements you’ve previously transacted with. To cancel, click “AT&T TV”.
- A confirmation page will be displayed. To confirm that you wish to stop paying to AT&T TV, click on the “Cancel Recurring Payments” tab.
- Then, click “Done” on the verification page to complete the process.
Canceling your AT&T TV subscription doesn’t have to be complicated. But if any of the above methods don’t work, you can always cancel through their support team. AT&T TV provides a contact number and online live chat for customers needing assistance.