If you want to know how to delete a Disney Plus account, this guide is for you. You can use profiles to let your friends and family know what you like to watch and play. Your watch history will also help you get personalized recommendations via the profile. If you find too many people are sharing the Disney Plus account, you will probably need to edit and delete your profiles. Find out how to delete your Disney Plus account.
If you wish to delete a particular profile, click on it. Access your profile by expanding the navigation bar. You can find it in the top-right corner of your web browser. At the bottom right corner of your mobile device is your profile. You can delete it by selecting Edit Profile. At the bottom, click Delete Profile. It will delete your profile.
What Is Disney Plus?
Disney Plus is the company’s on-demand streaming service that provides movies and television shows on demand. The Disney Plus subscription allows you to keep your mobile device up to date with the best Disney movies and series.
Using the service, you can download movies and series wherever you are. Disney announced in March that it would provide a subscription service that includes ad-supported content like Hulu.
Advertiser-supported plans will be introduced in the United States by mid-2022, but they have not announced the price yet. We expect international markets will be available by 2023 for the ad-supported service.
How to Delete a Disney Plus Account?
It is necessary to terminate the subscriptions before deleting your Disney Plus account. If you cancel your subscription, your account will not be deleted, but deleting your account will end the subscription.
Upon changing your mind, you will need to register again to reactivate your subscription. Follow the steps to delete your Disney Plus account.
- Select your profile from the drop-down menu, then Account from the profile menu.
- After that, choose Cancel Subscription under the Subscription tab. As a last resort, you can submit an optional survey to share more details on why you are terminating your Disney Plus profile. Once you have completed the survey, you can complete the cancellation process.
- If you still struggle to delete your Disney account, contact Disney via the Disney Help Center by phone or live chat.
How to Remove a Profile from Disney Plus?
Please be aware that deleting a profile is a permanent action. You cannot delete your main profile on your account.
The only way to do this is to cancel your subscription altogether, which you have learned in the previous section. You can delete a profile by following these steps.
- Click on the profile you wish to delete. Expand the left navigation bar to access your profile. The top-right corner of a web browser is where you will find it.
- You can find your profile in the bottom right corner.
- You can delete it by selecting Edit Profile in the menu. Select Delete Profile at the bottom.
- They will ask for a final confirmation before the profile permanently disappears.
Though we provided you with a list of the methods to delete your Disney Plus account, we strongly recommend that you reconsider your decision.
Otherwise, follow the steps above to cancel your account, so it won’t automatically renew each month. It is impossible to recover a deleted profile after it has been deleted.
You need to understand that deletion is irreversible. There is no way for you to delete your primary profile on your account. You can only do this by canceling your subscription altogether.