Are you questioning, “How to remove a card from DoorDash”? You can do it within a few minutes with the help of this guide. In this guide, you will learn how to change your payment method or remove your information from DoorDash.
DoorDash makes it easy to delete a credit card. To begin, you must access the DoorDash website. After logging in, click on the “Account” tab. The “Manage Your Account” tab will appear. The “Delete Account” button will allow you to manage your account or delete it completely.
How to Remove A Card from DoorDash
On the DoorDash mobile app, deleting your DoorDash credit card is more complicated than it might seem. You cannot delete your current payment method if only one card is connected to your account.
It is because you cannot get rid of your default card. The following are the methods you can use to remove the card from DoorDash.
Method 1: Removing Card Through App
You can remove it by following these steps:
- Access the DoorDash app on your smartphone or tablet.
- On the Home page, select “Account.”
- Click Payment Methods to access your account.
- Click Delete to delete your credit card.
If there is no default payment method, your card will not swipe left. In that case, adding a payment method is the only option.
- Add a new card by pressing “Add a Card” on your screen’s top-right corner.
- Put a check mark next to the new CC and enter the new information.
You can also save on more than one credit card. Just tap on one to make it your default choice.
Method 2: Removing Card Through Website
You must follow different steps to remove a DoorDash credit card from the website. Here are the steps:
- Open the DoorDash homepage in your browser.
- In the upper right-hand corner, click the three horizontal lines.
- Select Payment.
- You can delete a payment method by clicking on the three dots next to that one.
- Press ‘Delete’ to complete the process.
There are several ways to pay with DoorDash. You can also delete payment methods from your account. You can set up all of your bank accounts, UPI apps, credit cards, etc. You don’t have to worry about any payment methods or about your personal information being revealed.
Besides removing your credit card information from DoorDash, we also addressed some other concerns. We hope this article has been helpful in your query.